- What’s your current obsession? My kindle 2, because I take it everywhere and I named it George.
- What’s you favorite color and why? Brown, my favorite color is brown. I know, I know I have heard it all before but I like brown. A rich deep earthy brown just does it for me.
- What are you wearing today? Brown t-shirt (told you) and black sweats with slippers…. blogging clothes.
- Why is today special? It is my daughter ’75 s birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!, and that is always a very special day.
- What would you like to learn to do? CSS, I want to learn and understand Cascading Style Sheets so I can write my own theme and use it on my blog.
- What’s for dinner today? Soup for one most likely but I’m still hoping for the Olive Garden if ’73 makes it home early.
- What’s the last thing you bought? Tickets to see x-men origins: Wolverine. Big Jackman Wolverine X men fan. Check it out at Movie Nosh, my other blog.
- What are you listening to right now? The neighbors are putting in a patio so hammers, yelling, jackhammers, more yelling, sawing and does cement make a sound when you pour it at 7:00 am? Why yes it does.
- What’s your most challenging goal right now? My diabetes is always at the top of that list and I still can’t get it right. Blood sugar today 129, not bad, not good.
- What do you think about the person who tagged you? I think Ink is smart with a capital S and I know she is a fine writer and will achieve that goal. But I thought this was supposed to be her homework.
- If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Scotland, on a bluff overlooking the sea.
- What would you like to have in your hands right now? A magic wand, oh the possibilities.
- What would you like to get rid of? The disorganization and clutter in my life plus one really ugly swimsuit that belongs to my husband.
- If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Again that would be Scotland, maybe the Isle of Skye or Edinburgh for lunch.
- What super power would you like to possess? I said this in a comment for Faemom, another cool blogger you should check out, I would want to fly, but there is a catch, I would need to invent a force field to protect me from bugs because I don’t like the idea of them splattering on me as I am zipping through the air.
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? A teal evening dress I bought for the Emmy Awards when ’73 was nominated. I looked good and it has a great jacket.
- What’s your dream job? Movie Critic. I get to do something I love (see movies) and they will not only pay me to do it but write about it too. win win.
- If you had an unexpected $1000, what would you spend it on? A weekend in Two Bunch Palms. Sit in the natural hot spring and get a massage or two plus some quality time with the hubby, priceless.
- What do you find annoying? Question number 20 and nosy noisy neighbors.
- Describe your personal style. Ease and comfort beyond that refer to question 19.
- What play or musical would you want tickets to? All of them, I love the theater and never get to see anything.
- Whose closet would you want to raid? I can’t find a good answer for this question with out sounding trite or clever. Lets say Paramount Studios, wow the collectibles. See too clever.
- What are you most proud of? If this was who you were most proud of then I would go on for pages about my husband and kids but what is a little different. Today it would be this blog and what I have learned while writing it. Lifetime would be my marriage and that despite the statistics, it works. 36 years so far.
- The beautiful bloggers I’d like to know about are: If you are reading this then this is your lucky day because you are number 7… tag your it. Good luck.
→ Now the rules of this tag:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.
2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about.
You had some good answers! This was a great meme. What sort of Emyy nomination did your hubby get?! You can’t just throw little tidbits like that out there and then walk away…
Or wait… would that be your child. I clearly need more Diet Coke!!! My brain is only firing on half-cylinders today!!