- What’s your current obsession? My kindle 2, because I take it everywhere and I named it George.
- What’s you favorite color and why? Brown, my favorite color is brown. I know, I know I have heard it all before but I like brown. A rich deep earthy brown just does it for me.
- What are you wearing today? Brown t-shirt (told you) and black sweats with slippers…. blogging clothes.
- Why is today special? It is my daughter ’75 s birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!, and that is always a very special day.
- What would you like to learn to do? CSS, I want to learn and understand Cascading Style Sheets so I can write my own theme and use it on my blog.
- What’s for dinner today? Soup for one most likely but I’m still hoping for the Olive Garden if ’73 makes it home early.
- What’s the last thing you bought? Tickets to see x-men origins: Wolverine. Big Jackman Wolverine X men fan. Check it out at Movie Nosh, my other blog.
- What are you listening to right now? The neighbors are putting in a patio so hammers, yelling, jackhammers, more yelling, sawing and does cement make a sound when you pour it at 7:00 am? Why yes it does.
- What’s your most challenging goal right now? My diabetes is always at the top of that list and I still can’t get it right. Blood sugar today 129, not bad, not good.
- What do you think about the person who tagged you? I think Ink is smart with a capital S and I know she is a fine writer and will achieve that goal. But I thought this was supposed to be her homework.
- If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Scotland, on a bluff overlooking the sea.
- What would you like to have in your hands right now? A magic wand, oh the possibilities.
- What would you like to get rid of? The disorganization and clutter in my life plus one really ugly swimsuit that belongs to my husband.
- If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Again that would be Scotland, maybe the Isle of Skye or Edinburgh for lunch.
- What super power would you like to possess? I said this in a comment for Faemom, another cool blogger you should check out, I would want to fly, but there is a catch, I would need to invent a force field to protect me from bugs because I don’t like the idea of them splattering on me as I am zipping through the air.
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? A teal evening dress I bought for the Emmy Awards when ’73 was nominated. I looked good and it has a great jacket.
- What’s your dream job? Movie Critic. I get to do something I love (see movies) and they will not only pay me to do it but write about it too. win win.
- If you had an unexpected $1000, what would you spend it on? A weekend in Two Bunch Palms. Sit in the natural hot spring and get a massage or two plus some quality time with the hubby, priceless.
- What do you find annoying? Question number 20 and nosy noisy neighbors.
- Describe your personal style. Ease and comfort beyond that refer to question 19.
- What play or musical would you want tickets to? All of them, I love the theater and never get to see anything.
- Whose closet would you want to raid? I can’t find a good answer for this question with out sounding trite or clever. Lets say Paramount Studios, wow the collectibles. See too clever.
- What are you most proud of? If this was who you were most proud of then I would go on for pages about my husband and kids but what is a little different. Today it would be this blog and what I have learned while writing it. Lifetime would be my marriage and that despite the statistics, it works. 36 years so far.
- The beautiful bloggers I’d like to know about are: If you are reading this then this is your lucky day because you are number 7… tag your it. Good luck.
→ Now the rules of this tag:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.
2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about.